We’re here to help! We understand that going solar is a new thing for most people. And while we answered lots of questions during the installation process, we certainly don’t expect you to be a solar expert. Leave that to us!
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions below and if that doesn’t help, send us an email or call us at 802-882-8181 or 585-265-2384 in Rochester, or drop by for a visit. We’re here weekdays 9-5.
- There’s snow on my panels. What do I do?
- What happens when the sun goes down?
- I’m building a new home and want to go solar. Where do I start?
- How do the seasons and weather affect my solar production?
- My monitoring appears to be down. What do I do?
- What do the lights on my inverter mean?
- What do heat pumps sound like?
- Looking for in-depth info about our Community Solar Arrays? Here’s our Q+A.